The most disappointing customer service experience I have had in my life. The couch is 4 inches short. Not acceptable. Not foam shrinkage. Very disappointed.

I purchased several items and was disappointed every step of the way. My order was shipped wrong. I noticed from the shipping slip, and the representative told me it was just labeled wrong. The shipping company was finally able to help me get the right merchandise in route. But, shipping and delivery is a nightmare. Over 2 months later I still haven't received complete shipment. The tracking showed it sat in warehouses for weeks along the way.

I purchased a Coaster brand couch. It was 4 inches short. I was told to take delivery and file a claim. I didn't want the merchandise, I am unable to lay on the couch (the function I purchased it for). I went through the claims process and was eventually told (after I called once a week for 3 weeks) that my claim was closed and the measurements were an estimate. Great Furniture deals changed the dimensions on their website. But, I was offered no settlement or discount. Just a "everything is an estimate sir."

I was told by 4 representatives they would call me back the next day along this nightmare. None ever did. I would call back a week later and they never had an answer.

The products sold did not match the descriptions, shipping was slow, customer service poor, and nobody seemed to want to help. The couch and loveseat seem to be of very nice quality, but neither match their advertised dimensions.

The most disappointing customer service experience I have had in my life.

I will be posting negative reviews everywhere and filing a complaint with the BBB. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I will never make a purchase through this company again.

Had an Experience with Great Furniture Deal?

Comments