READ THE FINE PRINT

They do not stand behind their 100% Satisfaction. Poor Quality, Horrible Customer services and READ THE FINE PRINT ON RETURNS

Here is my story......................

Process history:

Order Placed- December 14, 2015

Requested Cancellation of order on December 15, 2015- Declined Cxl

Transaction Processed Bank of America on December 17, 2015 (2 days after cancellation was denied for a fully processed order)

Delivery scheduled on December 21, 2015- Not Delivered

Delivery scheduled on December 23, 2015- Not Delivered to North Carolina but was Delivered to North Dakota

Phone contact from Great Furniture @ 11:30 am- item available for pick up in Charlotte, NC on December 26, 2015 by 12:00 (under 30 minutes)

Delivery scheduled on December 29, 2015- Not Delivered

Product listed as LOST by Local Company on December 29, 2015- Not Delivered

Product could not be located by Local Company STILL LOST on January 4, 2016- Not Delivered

Delivery scheduled on January 6, 2016- -Not Delivered

Delivery NOT scheduled on January 8, 2016- Delivered

Requested for Return on January 11, 2016 for poor product quality with Katie Escobar/Support Greatfurnituredeal.com. IN THE 15 DAY WINDOW of 100% Satisfaction. ( JOKE)

They declined as they said it was a custom order-Greatfurniture.com list the product as “In Stock”,” Limited Stock” and “Stocked” on pages 1 and 3 as well as in the product information tab and is not listed as a “custom item”.

FINALLY- they said I could return the chair that I paid $528.00 for a total refund of $82.21. CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restocking Fee (30%):$158.40

Shipping to You: $143.49 this was the FREE SHIPPING TO ME

Return Shipping Back To Us: $143.49

Total Return Fees:$445.79

Total Refund:$82.21

Who in the world world return to get 82.21 back when you paid $528.00.

There is a special place in *** for this company. They should be ashamed.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $528. The author is overall dissatisfied with Great Furniture Deal. The most disappointing about lane high leg recliner from Great Furniture Deal was deceiving and deceiving policies Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Great Furniture Deal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Great Furniture Deal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Great Furniture Deal?

Comments

GreatFurnitureDeal

*** Below Customer - Not Above

GreatFurnitureDeal

The above customer placed his order on 09/21/16 for two CUSTOM ordered (made in the USA) sofas.These take about 4 weeks to produce and 2-4 weeks to ship/deliver (It states on our website to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery as they are custom produced pieces).

The product shipped out on 10/26/16 (Still within the appropriate time frame)

The Customer called in requesting an update on 10/26/16 and filed a charge back with their credit card company after finding out they were not delivering that day.

The customer unfortunately did not understand the production time and delivery time associated with his order.

In our terms and conditions listed clearly on our site, it states that if an order is canceled after it ships, the customer is responsible for the return fees.

Since the customer filed a chargeback on this order with his credit card company, the order was stopped and returned according to the return policy.

The reason the customer did not receive the items is because of the charge back.We are only charging him the standard return fees associated with a return.

twinklesaz

They just put it on our credit report and we are trying to fight it!!It was for a 2 sofas and we never received anything!

they put it on our credit report for $1803. Order was place in September 2016 tried to cancel before furniture was constructed in Oct2016 only once finding out it was going to take much longer.

Now its April 2017 and we so a collection.

We filed a complaint with the federal trade commission and also with consumerfinance.gov and you can also file a complaint with utah attorney generals office.The federal trade commission said the more complaints they get on this illegitimate business they can open a class action lawsuit.

Utah Attorney Generals Office Link:

Federal Trade Commission Link:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Link: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/