The Devil has appeared at furniture deals in Independence mo. Very nice people HOWEVER this business needs to be closed and never allowed to reopen.

I order a high top table with four chairs. They told me one chair was on back order. A week to be delivered and i live 5 mins from the wharehouse. I never heard back from Frurniture deals in over two months probaly three months.

There is such a document called Bill of laiding which furniture deals submitts to the lender to be paid. I was having automatic withdraws from my checking account with three stools not four like the contract. I will assume the contract is null and void. America first started calling and flat harresing me for a payment so i instruted them i havent recived all of my furniture and to contact the store to fill the order.

Bill of laiding was paid a week after the delivery and everything was not delivered. No more payments to american first. The harresment was so bad that i need to go to the emergency room for high blood pressure. So they countuined to call.

I finally spoke to a customer rep and he was snarrky like he someone special. He ask when can come pick it up. Sorry Mr. FURNITURE DEAL GUY.

This wont happened since i paid for delivery. He ask you will need to set aside a day to receive the stool. Sorry Mr Furniture deal guy no deal your working on my time frame three months later. He replied no Mr.

Customer no (deal) lol this guy was clueless what gentrates his pay check maybe mommy and daddy. The stool was canceled no forward money back to account which was broken by furniture deals. For this reason the Mr Furniture Deals guy sent me a Fifty dollar gift card. NO MR FURNITURE DEAL GUY.

The First american finance companies is still has no clue the bill of laiding is false and fraudlent.

Furniture deals is a fraudlent dont use there services or go into there store. Go elsewhere *** go flea market at least youll know your getting screwed unlike FURNITURE DEALS

Product or Service Mentioned: Great Furniture Deal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Aug 13, 2017.

Comments

GreatFurnitureDealCares
Great Furniture Deal Verified Representative

I do not believe you are posting this on the right company listing. What was the name of the company you ordered from?

Or the order number? I apologize about your experience.