They have zero integrity, honesty or general ability to communicate to a potential customer.I simply asked a question, "Do you price match?"....

their answer: "yes". I walked the representitive through the other merchant's website so that he could confirm it was the same model etc. He mentioned that I would be subject to sales tax and shpping or local pick up with the other merchant. I simply said: "ok, so what does that add, and we'll do that with you guys?" He said; "it's probably best you go pick it up from them." I began to explain that if the answer to price matching is "no".

I'm okay with that, I still would like to consider several other peices they had in addition to the particular sofa we were discussing."..... He hung up on me. After 3 calls back I finally got a live "MANAGER" so to speak on the phone (Angle). She insisted for me to provide the written quote from the other merchant before we could discuss.

She also accused me of giveing push-back because I didn't want to provide it in writing..... Again: It's on the INTERNET.... anyone with a decent vision, simply no IQ and an internet connection can see the price/shipping/tax/etc.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS ESTABLISHMENT.IT IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!

Had an Experience with Great Furniture Deal?

Comments