Long story short.Ordered the ottoman as pictured on the website (first picture).
Received another ottoman (second and third picture that is next to my chair that the ottoman was suppose to match). Was told that it was close enough and she could change out the legs, that was no problem. Never was told they were sorry and going to fix the mistake. Very rude and unprofessional customer service.
Then was told they could send me a return form, which consisted of a restocking fee of $201.94, shipping to me (that was supposedly free shipping) of $145.14, return shipping to them of $145.14, equalling $492.22, and I would get a refund of $180.92.
Look anything like the one I actually ordered and thought I was getting?Oh by the way, they also sell the chair I already had, pictured fourth.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."