Long story short.Ordered the ottoman as pictured on the website (first picture).
Received another ottoman (second and third picture that is next to my chair that the ottoman was suppose to match). Was told that it was close enough and she could change out the legs, that was no problem. Never was told they were sorry and going to fix the mistake. Very rude and unprofessional customer service.
Then was told they could send me a return form, which consisted of a restocking fee of $201.94, shipping to me (that was supposedly free shipping) of $145.14, return shipping to them of $145.14, equalling $492.22, and I would get a refund of $180.92.
Look anything like the one I actually ordered and thought I was getting?Oh by the way, they also sell the chair I already had, pictured fourth.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."