Broyhill sectional delivered with a hole in it.Reported to greatfurnituredeal.com, was advised by "Amy" to take photos and they would file a claim.

From there it went from bad to worse- the sales "men" became rude, disrespectful and accusitory- during the claim waiting period I heard nothing and after 6 weeks I reported it to my credit card company. After their review they refunded my money and that got their attention- they are accusing me of stealing their furniture. This is the WORST consumer experience of my entire life- I should have read more of the complaints and bad reviews- "Ray" laughed at me when I referenced their poor BBB rating stating that the rating was based on them not being willing to "pay them off"- this is the WORST customer service I have ever encountered. I tried working with them in so much as I found the repair man, was willing to meet the repairman to have the work done- they can have it back and I will do whatever I can to help any one else avoid this company and their practices.

BUY ELSEWHERE!!!!

Had an Experience with Great Furniture Deal?

Comments

Rosedswift

How did this situation resolve?